cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overflow issues in adobe form (overflowleader appears too much)

LBretschneider
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear all,

as I am currently working on an Adobe based print form, I face an issue where no google or scn search helped so far.

I am creating a highly dynamic table which works pretty well. Depending on the content of one row, this row can either be like one physical row (minimum) or even fill more than one page. And there are lots of rows coming.

The overflow leader is working nicely in most of the cases. If on table row is running over 2 pages, it says "still belonging to Item ABCD" if ABCD is the key.

Now my question:

If I have only small rows, the overflow leader appears, even if the row is starting at the second page. It says then on Page 2: "Still belonging to Item 0815" but item 0815 just starts below that. There is nothing on page 1 from item 0815.

Anyone a hint with that?

Thanks a lot in advance and kind regards,

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Hope the below points would help you.

Whenever we are working with table data, we need to do the following:

1. Under 'Table' tab, select the checkbox 'Allow Page Breaks withing Content'.

2. Under 'Pagination' tab, provide the Overflow option including Overflow Leader

3. Under 'Binding' tab, select the option 'Repeat Table for Each Data Item' and provide Min Count as 1.

4. Wrap the table data in a subform, provide Content option as 'Flowed' and select the checkbox 'Allow Page Breaks within Content'

Thanks,

Ravinder