Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual C++ library error whenever floating text used

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Whenever  I use the floating text option and then click on the cell where I have used it and try doing some adjustments to it, I get a Visual C++ lilbrary error and then when I click OK on the popup I get  a Adobe Live Cycle designer error and a  dump . PLease provide your thoughts on why I might be getting the dump. I tried uploading screenshots but was unsuccesful.

BR,

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This seems to be ADLC designer problem. Please ask your basis team to update the patches.

---

Naveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry my Script editor is opening . It was hidden with a small blue arrow I didn't notice.

To make an input field bold, do I need to use script or can I do it at design time?

BR,

Shankar.

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Select the field NAME1 then

1) Select Palettes menu

2) From Palettes select Object

3) Select Field Format, in Field Format select Plain text only. refer below:

Then Select Palettes menu

1) Select Font

2) Select Style : B, refer below:

---

Naveen

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen it works.

BR,

Shankar.

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please mark it as answered if resolved.

---

Naveen

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Naveen, I'll get in touch with my Basis team.

I now have 2 more questions.

1.) I want to make my NAME1 value in the address with bold font. Since this is not a text field, I couldn't find any option to make it bold at design time and decided to use Javascript for it. Is there anyway I can assign a bold font to a field at design time?

2.) When i select the NAME1 field and palletes-->SCript Editor , the JavaScript editor is not opening.  Is it related to my original problem of the dump i am getting when i use floating texts or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your time.

BR,

Shankar.