cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing update statistics job in DB13.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we have completed system refresh actiivty on our QUA server. In post processing activity update statstics job has been finished with error.

Error message "BR0301E SQL error -2133 at location BrOraThrEnable-1, SQL statement:". Statstics are being updated through OS using brtools. Permissions has already been set for brtools as per the SAP note 113747. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Required information :

Oracle : 11.2.0.2

Oracle client : 11.2.0.2

Regards

Ashish Hans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

please have a loot at Note 1449619 - BR*Tools cannot be started on Oracle 11g

Problem 2

---------

The BRCONNECT statistic function cannot be started on Oracle 11g and under the user <sid>adm on Unix platforms. Directly after you call BRCONNECT, a termination occurs with one of the following SQL error messages, for example:

sidadm> brconnect -u / -c -f stats -t all

BR0801I BRCONNECT 7.20 (1)

BR0301E SQL error -2133 at location BrOraThrEnable-1, SQL statement:

'ENABLE THREADS'

BR0806I End of BRCONNECT processing: cedbfuze.sta 2010-04-21 18.11.02

BR0280I BRCONNECT time stamp: 2010-04-21 18.11.02

BR0804I BRCONNECT terminated with errors

Problem 2

---------

Install Version 5 of Oracle Instant Client 10.2.0.4 (or higher) on the database server.

If you have installed Oracle Instant Client 11g and are still using the standard version of BR*Tools 7.20 (in other words, you are not using the 720_EXT tools), and if Oracle Instant Client 10g is not installed on the database server, you must also create the following soft link:

> cd /oracle/client

> ln -s 11x_64 10x_64

Hope it help

Best Regards

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your reply. But latest version of oracle client has been installed but still we are getting the same issue.

Through O.S when we execute the update statistics using <SID>adm user, we get message that DB instance is shutdown but using ORA<SID> user it works fine. Plz help

Regards

Ashish Hans

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Could you share us the version of your BRtools.

regards

kartik

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

as suggested if possible please update brtools to the latest version, also is the adm user able to connect to the database user R3trans -x ?

Best Regards

Marius