Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on BAPI to SOAP scenario

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have a scenario where sender is BAPI and receiver is SOAP and here we are using the certificates and keys.

Also there is an RFC look up. We are on PI 7.3 dual stack SP 05.

The issue is that the system behavior is strange. Sometimes when we execute BAPI (from program or screen) the execution is successful.

But sometimes it is not successful and it give the error message as "Error while getting token and sign Error while accessing keystore Entry: java.security.KeyStoreException: No key found with alias" But after that when I go to mapping and manually test the mapping in ESR then the test is successful, after that if I go to screen in SAP system and execute, it is now successful.

Earlier I thought it may be a cache issue, so I had a full CPA cache refresh. But I think there should not be a need of daily CPA cache refresh.

Can you tell me what is the issue here?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Could you please let me know how the issue "keystoreexception: no key found with alias" is resolved.

Because presently i am getting the same error in RFC to SOAP scenerio

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

At that time I think I opened a SAP message and they said to upgrade the patch level of my PI system, also I re - imported the key entries in my NWA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks alot for your quick reply.

you mean the patch level means the PI 7.31 system patch level??

And re imported the key entries means re importing the certificates with the same key store names??

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We were on PI 7.3 patch 23 from there we shifted to patch 58 (any thing about patch 35 is ok).

Yes I reimported the certificates with the same key store entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Could you please let me know how the issue "keystoreexception: no key found with alias" is resolved.

Because presently i am getting the same error in BAPI to SOAP scenerio and I'm using the PI 7.31 too.

Thanks & Regards,

Márcio Ribeiro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcio Ribeiro,

Please try with re-importing the certificates with the same keystore entry and keystore view in NWA.

also try with restarting the J2EE engine.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It seems there is some problem with the java.

Which version of java you are using?

Is this interface working fine before?

Please check your J2SE libraries.. if you are on java 7 update 25. please remove it and install the java 7 update 40,it will resolve your issue.

Please refer the below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1938857

Regards

Bhargava krishna

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava,

I am not usng UDF or JAVA mapping to access the keystore.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, did you try by restarting the java engine. some times it will work.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava,

I will check tby doing the restart of java engine.

Meanwhile I just want to share that when ever I test the mapping and then I test end to end scenaro from R3, it works perfectly.....

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava,

I have checked using the JAVA restart , but the same issue is happening........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Because presently i am getting the same error in RFC to SOAP scenerio

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

could it be an authorization issue? Do you use a technical user for the connection? If so, maybe this one is lacking authorization to get the key. When you restart or execute manually, you do that with your own user which might have that authorization.

Regards,

Jörg

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jorg,

Thanks for the inputs, but when I test the scenario using mapping I agree that it will give my user but as stated earlier After testing from maping when I execute through program it is a success.

Many times without testing mapping it works correctly.