Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service found for Namespace

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have an issue with Odata service URL execution . We Imported all the objects from development to test system using Add-on Package and while testing the services in Test System it's responding as "No Service found for Namespace" .

Things we did before test in Test system:

-----------------------------------------------------------

**Activated all the Odata services and ICF Nodes.

**Able to View the namespace and Odata Services in T_Code SICF and in the respective path .

**Maintained System Aliases for all the services.

** ICF Node for Odata is active for all services.

But still we are getting response as 'No Namespace found for service'. We did an SCN Search and found a Note 1744864 saying that they got fixed the same kind of issue. Do we need to Patch Service Pack 7 for Component IWFND as mentioned in Note .

Other than that , Are we missing anything in the entire process we did.   

Kindly suggest me to resolve this issue.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

did you solve your problem? If yes, how?

Greetings

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

This error is thrown by the BEP system. That means FND (or Gateway Hub) directs its calls to a BEP system (using System Alias) and in the BEP system it is not able to find the service.

So Problem should be with the System Alias settings.

Can you tell me how is your Gateway/ECC landscape and also the system alias settings for this service?

Thanks

Krishna

former_member192971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore ,

We are having both Gateway and ECC installed in a single system. After moving all the gateway services to Test system , we are assigning system alias to that service which is specific to test system and activating ICF Odata node.

Can you send me your Cnt number to uday.tnl@gmail.com. So that I can explain you the issue very clearly as this is very crucial for us.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Uday.

binson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Is this SE80 based service or SEGW based service?

If SE80 based, please regenerate runtime artifacts in SE80 in development system and transport all newly generated objects.

If its SEGW based service then please delete the service from /iwfnd/maint_service in Test system and register and assign system alias.

Regards,

Binson

binson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

Could you please try to register the service once in your test system?

In your test system, please go to /iwfnd/maint_service transaction, delete the service if its already available and then register it once again with the same details. Assign system alias to the newly registered service.

Regards,

Binson