Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation select variants must be checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

in selection variants for delivery creation by batch were wrong on 2 points :

date selection was too large (till D30 instead of D5)

shipping point was incorrect.

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

If you want to correct this, go to the change view of the Variant, look for the attributes.

In this screen you will find an option for Selection variables. This is where you would have defined the date range as D+30, change the value here.

Once done Change the shipping point as well and save it.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mani,

Thanks for your answer.

I did not tested this on second issue. If it would not work i will get back to you

warm regards

Sridhar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mani,

Can u please tell me the Trasaction code for this

regards

Sridhar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto T.Code SE38 and give the program name. You will find 4 options below and choose the variant and click the Change Button.

You will be in the next screen, here you will have the option to change the variant, now click the change button and change the Shipping point.

Once done save and back to the previous screen. Now press the Attributes button, this will take you to the screen where they have defined the Selection variable. You will find a Selection variable button on top of your screen, press that and this will take you to the next screen here you will find that the date has been maintained as D30, change this to D5 and save the variant.

Lo! you are done. verify the date one more time before you run the job and that's it.

Regards,

Mani.

Answers (0)