Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Standard Process:

Inspection lots are created at the time of goods receipt against the material document no:

If 10 partial GR is done 10 inspection lots will be created parallely

Requirement:

When 10 partial GR for a process order is done only one inspection lot have to be created.

Is there any way be which this can be achived...???

Regards,

Joseph.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joseph,

Please try the following:

In QM view inspection setup for inspection type, maintain the 'Control Insp Lot' = 'X': for each order item, batch and storage location'

Best Regards,

Rajen

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen,

I do not see the settings you have posted. Kindly tell me if it is related to SAP version or something else. Even F1 help documents hows the header X, Y but I never found them. Pl refer my snapshot.

Regards,

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajen and Nithin for your quick replys....i got the problem resolved.

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Kindly close the thread then.

BR,

Rajen

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

I posted the snap from IDES EhP4, it was 'For each order item' for inspection type '04'.

I think you have posted for '01', where it is 'For each purchase order item'. The setting you have mentioned is same that I discussed earlier.

Besides, you do not see the drop down keys like 'X', '1' '2' due to your GUI setting. Change it to:

Best Regards,

Rajen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

This can be easily done provided you do not change batch num with each Material document. If you maintain a common batch num for all GRNs then single inspection lot can be generated against Purchasing document/Purchase order.

This setting can be maintained in Material master QM view under the tab Control inslot. Set the indicator to 'for each purchase order, batch and storage location' under the 01 inspection type and save it.

I have given a snap shot for better understating.

Pl check and revert back with results or queries, if any.

Regards,

ntn

Message was edited by: Nitin Jinagal Hi Joseph, I mistakenly took your scenario for Incoming inspection. Pl follow what Rajen has told to generate single insp lot for a process order. Rest of the factors remains unchanged.