cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong partner function being pulled in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While creating an order we have faced an issue with wong partner functions at header level. QA, QD QE and RE partners were copied wrongly from ship to party. No one have manually changed them while creating the order. Intersting thing is that this issue was not there any more. We have faced this only once, we have checked the partner determination and also debugged it and cannot find anything wrong. Any of you have a clue about this? Please let me know

Thanks & Regards

Yaswanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas,

In that case my account group is 0001. which is CZ-Sold to Party, Please let me know if i can provide any additional information

Thanks

Yaswanth

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am not getting you .Please elaborate it.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats is the status of document changes? What system is showing you in environment > Changes?

One more thing, Are you using multiple ship to parties and during order creation select ship to manually or there is 1:1 relation of ship to sold to in customer master?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

In changes of the order nothing is shown regarding partner functions. And we are not using multiple ship to parties. While creating order we give the ship to party manually in the initial screen and partner functions are popped out automatically based on partner determination and we even didnt change anything there

Thanks

Yaswnth

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So in your customer master of sold to party there is no ship to party assigned? You enter sold to and ship to both manually. Right?

In change log check if user have changed ship to party. May be there is no log of partner function but for ship to party. Could you please paste the screen of change log on this order?

Thank$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all,please let me know some things regarding this issue.

1. Which account group is flowing in Sales Oder in your case ?

2. Please check ,for that account group ,what type of partner types ,you assigned to Sales Documents Header ?

3. Please check ,which partner types assigned to Ship to party in XD02 .If possible ,please share that to us.

Kindly let me know if you need any further help on this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

I am sorry that I am not sure where to check the account group which is flowing int he sales order. So can you guide me how to check that and

In Ship to party XD02, I am attaching the partners available in the ship to party

and the partners available undersales header are

Kindly let me kow if I need to provide some more information

Thanks & Regards

Yaswanth

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To check the account group goto extras->Administrative data-> enter.

regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yaswanth,

QA in sales order is 137324, which is different from QA (80616) in SH.

Is QA in SP too? Where is QA 137324 (in which partner function SP, BP etc.)?

If in the partner procedure, which is assigned to the Sales document type; the field Source = SH, then the value of QA shall populate from SH. In this case 80616.