cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date and billing date in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1) At present item pricing date in sales order is coming as requested delivery date. This is because, of config "A"  for proposal for pricing date in sales document type config

a)Our requirement is that the item pricing date should come as confirmed delivery date in sales order. for eg if requested delivery date =30.9.2013 and confired date =10.10.2013, our pricing date should for every  item should be 10.10.2013....

b) How should we do it. Which user exit.? Also if we  change item pricing date, will it effect the header pricing date !

c) what is the filed name for confirmed delivery date ? is it same as requested delivery date. i have a confusion here

2) I would also like to know from where the billing date comes in sales order.

a) Here also we have a requirment to have the  item billing date=confirmed delivery date. which exit should we consider !

b) The header billing date should be the earliest of all the item billing date ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So many questions in one post

1)     For this you have to go for modifications in MV45AFZZ and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD

The logic will be VBEB-MBDAT = VBKD-PRSDT and take line item number in consideration in this logic.

If we change the pricing date in line item it wont reflect in header pricing date and you will see different pricing dates for line item and header in VBKD table.

Field name for confirmed delivery date is ETDAT. Check the F1 help of Delivery date field in line item level schedule line tab.

2)     If you see the F1 help of Billing date field you will come to know from where it comes. ITs mentioned very clearly in its F1 help. Read the procedure for billing dates in F1 help.

A)     For changing item billing date as per material confirmed date use the same program and userexit I have mentioned above and logic will also be same. Billing date field is FKDAT and tell your ABAPER to put the same logic.

B)     Header billing date will be detrmined as per your sales transaction (mentioned in F1 help) and you can change it manually and if you want it to change automatically then as your ABAPER to put logic on same program and user exit. He will check the line items dates by loop and will modify header date accordignly.

Test this and update the results. I am not sure about billing document. May you need to do some modifications there as well. Check in sale order first.

Thank$