Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Indicator for Material in R/3

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing issues with Planned Order(F) release from APO to R/3. The message is displayed below:

Can someone guide me where to look for APO Indicator for Material OR how to run report: RAPOKZFX.

-

APO indicator for material 000000000004002178 / plant F111 is not active

Diagnosis

You have changed a process/production order in APO or marked a planned order for conversion that has the header material 000000000004002178 in plant F111.

In R/3, the APO indicator for material 000000000004002178 / plant F111 is not active. <b>Along with the integration model, this indicator controls whether production/process orders are integrated with APO.</b>

System Response

The change or conversion is rejected because the APO indicator is not active. If this were not the case, changes would be carried out to the order/the conversion would occur in R/3, but the necessary retransfer to APO would not take place.

Procedure

Ensure that the APO indicator for material 000000000004002178 in plant F111 is active in R/3.

Check whether an integration model is active for process/production orders for material 000000000004002178 / plant F111.

If you discover and active integration model, use the report RAPOKZFX to check the agreement between the integration model and the APO indicator.

-

regards,

Suhdir Gulati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Additional Clause for ATP Check

Dear Somnath and Harish,

I had marked ATP Check Tick on for the Integration Model in which my Material was CIFFED. by that logic, The indicator attached should have been 1 or 2.

But as I see in MARC, this happens to be 3: Contained in active Integration Model.

Any Clues to that?

regards,

Sudhir

Message was edited by:

Sudhir Gulati

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure sudhir

i suppose 3 overrides 1 or 2 once the model is active

one way to check is to manually set the value to 2 if possible and make the model inactive and run the report to check .. this should make it 3 if this assumption is right

alternately check the status for a material before it is in a active model and after it is activated.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I see there are new values for APOKZ indicator (2) and also the description is changed. Not sure if the ATP Check object is now relevant for setting the APOKZ indicator. All I can confidently say is that once a product is part of an "Active" Integration Model the APOKZ indiactor automatically turns to 3.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like what we guessed was right

check note 201516 - Eliminating inconsistencies MARC-APOKZ

"Whenever an integration model is activated and deactivated, the system checks whether the plant material is contained in an active model for the first time or wheter the last model, which this plant material contained, has just been deactivated. The field APOKZ is then set or reset correspondingly."

" As soon as at least one active integration model exists for material master data, containing this material/plant combination, set the APOKZ of the corresponding MARC entry to 3. If no active model with material master data entry exists, the field value is initial."

Former Member
0 Kudos

APOKZ is the APO relevance indicator

the possible values are

Blank Not relevant to APO

1 ATP check will be carried out in APO for material

2 ATP check and planning will be carried out in APO

3 Is active in APO integration model (set automatically)

With this indicator, you can control whether the ATP check or the planning for a material is to be carried out in APO

I suppose you should not have a blank in your product and most probably a 3

You can check this in the material master or go to table marc and check the field APOKZ for your material

RAPOKZFX is a program to fix the field MARC- APOKZ. you can run it from SE38

This will give you a lost of error where the APOKZ filed is not set though the prod is in the integration model and you an fix it there

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I can see the fied in Database Table but can you please tell which tab in Master data can it be seen.

It is blank as of now, although contained in AN active Integration Model and is thus creating issues while ciffing its process orders

regards,

Sudhir

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

That field is not part of any tab in MAterial MAster. It gets updated whever a product is part of an "Active" Integration Model. If it does not get automatically activated you need to run the report.

Thanks,

Somnath

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Somnath and Harish