cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous History in Web Dynpro version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have recently shifted from ABAP version to Web dynpro version , in ABAP version if we enter a plant and when we come back and click space bar we will get the previous history of the plant which is entered , similarly can i have the same functionality in Web Dynpro version also , i mean if i enter a plant and when i come back and click on space it should show the previously entered plant in Web Dynpro version too.

Please let me know if there is any settings required or any code changes that needs to be done on this .

Thanks,

Rajeshwar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks and sorry for delay in response. i tried changing the global settings of web dynpro by making the field ( WDENABLEFIELDHISTORY ) value as 'X' , but this could not resolve the issue of recent history .

please let me know if there is any OSS note for this or any other solution on this .

Thanks,

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajeshawar,

you should set the Accessibilitymode to off.

please refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/1a/e9c107d8544c30a0e487ed249cda1d/content.htm

-- Derby Lim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add Parameter:WDENABLEFIELDHISTORY as X in your webdynpro application in the parameters section.

This will open up suggestions on all input fields.

As said you should be on 7.31 NW

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Browser stores the input field history, but this is intentionally disabled in Web Dynpro ABAP due to security issues.

If you are on Netweaver 7.3 Ehp1 you can use Suggest Values feature of Inputfield which gives the Input field history and the possible values as we type it.

Hope this helps u.,

Regards,

Kiran