cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SubContracting Stock in SNP Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Can you please let me know how can I configure a Key Figure (Z) in SNP planning book to display the 'Subcontracting Stock' (from ECC, which displays in MD04/MMBE)

I agree, that subcontracting stock is normally not considered as available stock as it's a special stock.

User wants to display this stock is SNP planning book for analysis purpose.

Regards,

Deepak Girme

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

1. In APO, Ensure that stock category "CE" is included in the Stock category group in SPRO-->APO-->SCP-->SNP-->Basic settings

2. In ECC, in Stocks Integration model also check the box for "Special Stock with Vendor".

Dependencies:

1. The vendor master data for the subcontractor must be contained in the same integration model so that the stocks can be selected for the initial supply.

2. For online transfer, provision stock is only transferred from vendors who have an active integration model for their master data

Above will ensure that KF should show the value 2500 (instead of 2000 only).

Also note that if the key figure shows 2500 instead of 2000 then Heuristics will also consider stock of 2500 for planning. You mentioned that "User wants to display this stock is SNP planning book for analysis purpose". To achieve this you can try to remove "CE" in Stock category group (reverse of Step 1 siggested above)

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

The KF ZACTSTOCK is 'LiveCache: Time series'

1. As per current settings, CE category is not included in the stock category which is defined as KF

2. In ECC, "Special Stock with Vendor" box is checked Stocks Integration model

So as per your first point, does it mean if I include the CE category in stock category (which is defined as KF) will include the subcontractor stock, and not dependent whether the catgory group is assigned to KF in MSDP_ADMIN.

Regards,

Deepak

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I think, system first looks for the category group assigned in MSDP_ADMIN, if nothing available here then system checks for stock category in location master & lastly in SPRO (Default category group ST1)

1. If you are looking for a display only key figure for Subcontracting stock (and you don't want to add this Subcontracting stock to your actual stock key figure) then create a new category group which should include only CE category. Assign this category group to the KF in MSDP_ADMIN.

2. If you want subcon stock to be added to actual stock then add CE category to default category group in SPRO.

In my project, we have added CE to default categroy group ST1 and we follow option 2 above.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir:

With SAP T code MMBE we can check stock position at Plant level with detail like Mains stock , shop stock and all the vendor END for one item at a time

However I need a SAP T code through which I can check stock available at different location (CG SHOP , CG Main stock , CG Unrestricted stock , Vendor stock) for more than 10 items simultaneously.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

You can define this in the Planning Area - Key Figure setup -> assign correct category.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO SNP,

Thanks for reply...

I have a KF, ZACTSTOCK, this KF in planning book showing stock available at plant level (from MMBE) and it has no any category or category group is assigned to.

Not sure how that KF is planning book pick the current stock. That KF should also consider 'Subcontracting Stock'.

Example,

Plant Stock = 2000

Subcontractor stock = 500

KF should show the value 2500 (instead of 2000 only). Category or category group fields are grayed out for KF.

Please let me know how to configure.

Regards,

Deepak Girme