cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading VE plug-ins into browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was using an old IE but it was out of date so I had to upgrade to IE9. On the older IE things worked well but now that I’ve upgrade the plug-ins for the browser can not be found.

So my question is how do I load the VE plug-ins into the new browser and which browser of expectable for interfacing with Visual Enterprise Generator?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Deep Server 5.7.3 does not support IE9. I think you will have some problems with this if you continue. If you wish to continue click Next.....you will continue into the application. Then test the viewer - it may work okay. If not, exit explorer, uninstall your viewer and start Deep Access again. This time you should get an option to install the viewer. Test again. If you are lucky it may work okay.

(IE9 was released some time after Deep Server 5.7.3).

Regards

Malcolm

ken_brickner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Salvatore, the customer is referring to the use of Visual Enterprise Viewer within the Visual Enterprise Access application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antony,

Which version of Viewer are you using? Are you using Flex HTML pages?

Please let me know,

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

In order to visualize VE contents into web browser you need  Visual Enterprise Viewer. Before you had the download into RH web site. Today the new SAP VEV is at the link: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/webcontent/uuid/00811fac-caea-2f10-b8a0-b4152739d1eb

This works fine with many browser and also with IE9.

I hope this help you.

Regards,

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Salvatore,

It's not the viewer I'm having problem with, it's the plug-in's. Here's a screen shot of the error messages. Maybe this will clear things up a bit. It's asking for plug-ins but I don't know how or where to load them.