Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncronization error in SUP native IOS app

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been developing native IOS app and facing this syncronization error from past 4 days and also checking at server level but not able to resolve this error.The console in the xcode prints the following output :

2013-09-19 18:08:22.277 -----[2491:907] SUPPersistenceException: SUPPersistenceException from synchronize: -- SUPSynchronizeException: Sync failed: -857 (ERROR) %1:[-10225] Message: Failure occurred while executing user supplie

and application doesnt syncronize properly (and throws an exception) with the SUP server and so no data is recieved at the device level.Hope someone has solved this error and also I have tried stopping and starting SUP services on server as well with the restarting the server option and still the error persists.Please if someone has solved this error then do help me.I am using SUP2.2SP04 xcode4.6.3 and ipad device with OS 6.1.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Actually checking the scc logs I got this error

[mSalesIOS_Integrated.server.MSalesIOS_IntegratedDB]{"_op":"C","level":5,"code":500,"eisCode":"","message":"java.sql.SQLException:Parameter 9 has not been set.","component":"MSalesIOS_IntegratedDB","entityKey":null,"operation":"synchronize","requestId":null,"timestamp":"2013-09-19 14:18:39.202","messageId":0,"_rc":0}

I mean what is parameter 9 for application db file?

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Delete the MBO package

2. Delete the user using this app from SCC

3. Delete the application (Server>Applications > applications)

4.Delete the app from the device

5. Re deploythe MBO package

6. Register the user and sync.

Give more information on when it happens. I am assuming that you are deleting the local DB / unregistering the app and trying to login again and sync.

- Midhun VP

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I followed your steps and yes I am deleting the local DB and unregistering then loging in again and the end result is the same error.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Fenil,

You are getting this error during first subscription or somewhere in between while doing some operation and then sync?

What is data availability at sup level?

Regards,

Jitendra

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Actually I am getting this error on first login and before running any query i am trying to syncronize there it gives the error and all the MBO's are properly functioning as seen in the preview.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you are not able to call the synchronize API at all right ? This type of error happens when wrong data is present in the local db (ultralite). While registering you don't need to make a call to unregister API and deleting of DB. Steps while registration are:

1. Set connection properties

2. Register user

3. Create DB if does not exists else open DB.

4. Set connection profile

5. Subscribe and sync.

I think you are doing mistake in the device code.

- Midhun VP