Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of info cube 0SM_BPMRH for Business Process Analytics

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know about the relation between the "Group By" check in the monitors for BPA and the column under which the data is collected in the 0SM_BPMRH cube. if we display the data of the cube then beside the "Monitoring Object Id" column there are columns "Generic BPM Parameter 1-20"

Is there a specific relation that if I select the first group by option like "Company Code" then for that key figure the data would be filled in the "Generic BPM Parameter 1" column.

Also does anyone know about the DSO of this cube?

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

As far as I know, the relation depends on the key figure that you use.

The way how the data inserted into BW Cube is special, you may know find any thing in pure BW extraction layer.

BP Analytics just uses BW Cube for aggregated data storage. The way how the data is inserted is down solman extractor framework. It does not standard BW upload method.

To check the relation, probably you can see some hint via following step.

1.Go to Managed System (most probaly ERP).

2.Go to T-CD SE38.

3.Execute Repository Maintenance Program /SSA/EXM

This program is used to maintain monitor repository and you may use this for cusom monitor

development.

4.In the second screen of this program, you need to type project name and execution mode.

For most of the logistics monitor like sales, purchase, production orders, it belongs to

project name EKP. So type EKP for the project (default is ECU custom monitor area),

and mode is CHANGE as default.

* Now you are looking at standard monitor definition. So you must not change anything

without SAP Note instruction. If you change something, probably the monitor does not work.

So please be careful with your operation

5.Choose target monitor(Put your cursol)

for example PP0001 Production Order

6.Choose the "Define Key Figure" button in menu

7. Then you may see list of the key figure. So choose 1 key figure that you want to see.

(put your cursol)

8.Press Detail List button

9.Press Map Fields button

10.There will be some entry. So choose the one with Data Target 0SM_BPMRH.

and press the button Map Fields for Postprocessor.

Then you can see the relation as attached picture.

Note  1848622 contains list of the notes that need some fix for the repository.

And the note 1838539 is introduced in above note introduce similar steps.

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

Thanks for your reply. I was looking for this information.

Also in the cube we can get only the document numbers where as in many of the monitors we are also provided the document value. Where are the document values stored in the cube and if not stored in the cube from where is it fetched?

Regards,

Vishal

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

Regarding on the your additional question, it is stored in the managed system side. Not Cube.

In Managed System, after the data collection collected data is stored in the ST-A/PI special cluster table /SSF/PTAB (since it is cluster table, you can not see the data like normal table in SE16).

And then based on the monitor/key figure definition (that I is stored the place that I mentioned), aggregation is carried out. Then aggregated data is sent to the SolMan infocube.

In the business process analytics, for trend analysis and benchmark analysis, Infocube data is used.For advanced benchmark and age analysis, detail list stored in the managed system side is used. So Business Process Analytics uses both data source informtion.

It looks you have used the program to access the cluster table in the past.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3268173

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

I have got data of 2 monitors collected in the 0SM_BPMRH. I can see the data in the cube. But still it is not reflected in the Business Process Analytics window. The MDX parser is also working fine.

What can be the reason ?

Regards,

Vishal

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

If the data is in the 0SM_BPMRH cube and MDX parser are fine, probably corresponding key figure is not reflected in the runtime. So to reflect the runtime, could you execute AKF repository update in the connector directory.   or another possibility is, simply you do not have authorization to the corresponding solution or key figure.

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER -> BPO Workcenter ->left side menu  connector directory ->connector directory screen will appear. So choose BPM_Acube connector (with green right) and execute AKF repository update. Then runtime will be created.

The step become automatic after SolMan7.1 SP10 or latest important notes (latest version) are updated. So no need to execute this operation any more .

For BP Analytic and BPO dashboard, I recommend to check SAP Note 1759233. The note describes all important notes based on your release.

Best Regards
keiji

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

I am working with the monitors related to purchasing. There is a monitor for "Purchase Requisition" and in that there is a key figure "Purchase Requisition Item Created".

I have set this key figure and I am getting the values in the BPA but when I compare the same value with those in the managed system table that is EBAN there is a difference in the two values.

For some days the values match but there are cases when there is a difference of 150 line items. I tried to find out the filter criteria by comparing the 2 tables. I could find some but still there is some criteria based on which BPA is ignoring certain type of Purchase Requisition items created.

How can I find out what filter criteria is being used for the keyfigure?

I tried to see in the /SSA/EXM program but in the details which you mentioned earlier we can only see whatever is available in the BPMon setup when we open the keyfigure there.

Do you have any idea regarding this?

Regards,

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

I quickly look at coding. But I do not see any filter criteria except deletion flag (EBAN-LOEKZ).

So I recommend you to check whether missing items are deleted already or not.

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

It does not consider the deleted items that I know but it also does not consider those PRs for which a PO has been created on that particular day of trhoughput.

Which I feel is not correct. As the keyfigure is for PR item created and so all the PRs items which have been created must be shown, excluding the deleted ones still makes sense but why is it excluding the PRs for which PO is created as those are perfect PRs.

Can you tell me did you find out that there is  filter criteria deletion flag (EBAN-LOEKZ). I tried to look at the code of "/SSA/EXM" but i could not find such thing.

Regards,

Vishal

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

The coding is not in /SSA/EXM. it is in /SSA/EKP.

In the ERP side, you can conduct simulation using TBI_REPORTS via T-CD ST13.

ST13->TBI_REPORTS->Procurement->PurchaseReq. Then choose key figure that you use.

Then you can simulate the query that you use for BPMon/Analytics.

During the execution, if you turn on SQL trace via ST05 for your user id. You can easily check

the corresponding coding. And if you conduct SE16N/SE16 search to the EBAN, you can see

the difference.

Sometime, EBAN entry deleted via MRP.  So Maybe you can check the latest EBAN entry via SE16. Then double check the result via TBI_REPORTS.

Best Regards

Keiji

Answers (0)