cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Config for New Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created new plant in SAP. It is production unit.

We have done MM/PP related configuration.

In QM Config I have following query :

1.  During QM Config I am not able to enter "Proposal for inspection point valuation" ("Result Recording" tab)  in SPRO->Quality Managment->Basic Setting -> Maintain Settings at Plant Level ("Result Recording" tab)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Can we copy one plant data to another in QS51.

We have 3 catalog for X001 plant. Now I wan to copy all three catalog to new plant Y001.  I am not able to find any option in QS51 to copy data.

Thanks and Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why you can't enter a value in the plant config.  Is the selected set already created for the plant?  Maybe that is why you asked question #2?  But doing this conifg can be a tad tricky. In the proposal  for inspection point area, enter in the plant first.  Go to the field below plant and use the drop down. In the pop-up list you want, drill all the way down to the final code you want and double click on it.  The rest of the fields on the right will auto-populate.  If this doesn't work for you, we would need some screen shots to see the errors you are getting.  There is nothing really special about this config and if you have access security wise, it shouldn't be a problem. 

For question #2, no.  If you have an existing selected set within a plant, you can copy that to a new selected set and edit it within the plant.  But I also don't see any ability to copy a selected set from one plant to a second plant.

However

FF