cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of the change list canceled for Business system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a business system for ECC system.I imported it into Integration Directory.But when I try to activate it,I got an error saying

Activation of the change list canceled

Check List for communication component:|PC_D16CLNT050_D

Logical system D16-050 already exists in communication component | D16
SAP system ID D16 and client 050 already exist in communication component | D16

I can find a business system with name "D16" in ID but not in SLD.

what might be the problem? Can I proceed with my scenario using D15 as the business system.

Thank you,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I guess there is only two options :-

1.) Either delete the system and its corresponding objects from ID which doesn't exists in SLD.

2.) OR change the logical system for your ECC Business System.

Regards

Abhishek

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the reply.

I contacted my basis team.They suggested me to use business system of another client of the same ECC system.

Regards,

Praveen

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Lets step back a bit and get into details:

You have D16 BS with LS X (this is based on client) which exists in Integration directory under scenarios but not in SLD.

You need to take corrective action: Define the BS under logical system X in SLD.

You are creating a new BS D15 with LS X which you are not able to activate because of the above.

You need to create BS D15 in SLD under LS Y (client would be different and same as exists in ECC) and import in ID.

This should work.

Ambrish

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

there is a one to one relationship between business system and logical system in SLD.

So please determine which BS (testing client) is being used in your interfaces. That should exist in your SLD and configured in your scenarios in ID.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

If you don't want D16 , delete the D16 BS from ID also (As BS D16 is not in SLD , D16 will not be used for Idoc and proxy communication). Delete this D16 Business system and activate the imported busineess system.

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I can't delete the D16 business system as I can find some objects(outbound and inbound interfaces) which are using this business system in ID.

Regards,

Praveen

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Check your Business Systems in your Integration Directory.

Take a Business System -> take the Communication Component in the menu -> Adapter-specific identifiers.

I guess there is already a Business System with the same Logical system assigned in your Integration Directory.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your reply.

There might be a business system already existing with the same logical name but I am not able to see that in SLD.

Regards,

Praveen