cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Proposal documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Our transport management system is based on Transport Proposal Workflow and we want to implement some changes in order to import the Release Management. Basically we want two changes:

- Currently when a Transport Proposal is approved either the import is done automatically to Prod or the approver has the option to schedule the import. We want to change it scheduling all the Imports of approved Trasnport Proposals in a concrete moment (Import Window).

- The other change is to lock the TP appovals in a moment untill the freeze window finish. I mean we will have a period when will not allowed to approve TP's.

I have been seeking technical documentation about this topic but I haven't found much information. Could you please let me know when can I find this documentation. Every help with the above options will be welcome.

Cheers.

Jose Manuel Salguero

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215981
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you please refer to the link below to see it helps.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/90/972715cd8c11d2b41400609419f767/content.htm

Best Regards,

Yong Luo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yong,

I had seen the help documentation but what I need to know is how to change this:

I mean, how to customize the workflow in order to schedule all approved TP in the same release window.

Any idea?

Cheers.

Jose Manuel Salguero

Answers (0)