IDOC Reimport in Repository
I have IDOC to file scenario in my system, There are two extra fields added in the IDOC at R/3 side.
If i re-import the IDOC to PI will my existing Mapping disturbed or will it remain the same?
Also let me know if there are any other steps to be performed for this .
Thanks and Regards,
- Once the new fields are added in IDOC at ECC side, you need to reimport the IDOC into SAP PI Repository.
- after importing the IDOC into imported objects your IDOC will be reflected automatically in your mapping program.
- All the mapping steps will be as is except the new fields which are added recently will not be mapped.
- you need to map these new fields and then activate.
- once all the above steps are done you need to reimport the metadata using TXN IDX2 in your PI system.