cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in executing workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

I am getting some error message in executing the MDM workflows in datamanager,We are in implementation phase immediate help required.

Steps caused error:

1 Created a test wotkflow, with only 3 steps( Start,Assignment ,Stop) Assignment is working  well executing on record,tsted this.

2 Launching this work flow on record it shows error as

.\MainWindow.cpp Line: 2485

One of the workflow steps in the workflow data is Invalid <0xFFACC3208>

Version 7.1 (7.1.06.238)

Then the workflow doesnot start

I explicitly gone to workflow tab and launched the worked flow, it gives error message as

Stop scheduled: Start minutes remainingOne or more quqlifier vqlues qre invalid

Regards

Shifali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all your responses

Its noticed that there is some discrepancy in the server installation and hence few of MDM properties not working.

Hence solving this ticket

Regards

Shifali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Shifali,

Kindly update the thread. if resolved pls close.

regards

mohan

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shifali,

I tried with only those three steps in Workflow, its working fine where i have added a assignment for the Field in the main Table.

Kindly check the assignment which you have added under Assign icon in workflow, hope you have not added any Qualified table field.

Just a guess kindly check and revert, if pos pls ahre the screenshots of the details of icons you have used under workflow.

Regars,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish

I confirm that the assignment is @ Main table only.

Should the MDM system be ready with SMTP settings also to execute this simple workflow??

Regards

Shifali

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

HellO Shifali,

As this is a simple workflow I dnt see any complexity in the settings, but as far as i know if you change anything in SMTP settings in .ini file, kindly restart the server once and try.

and I dnt think there will be any settings to be made in SMTP for this simple workflow, lets say if you want to have a email notification in that scenario you have to change the setting restart the server.

Kindly restart MDM server once and revert.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not exactly looking for any mail notification in this plain workflow.

As my complex workflow is getting the error, i have designed this to test if any workflow is executing or not.But even this has thrown me the same error.

Do i have to do any configuration settings for this error messages?

Regards

shifali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Can anyone help me on this issue?

Regards

Shifali

0 Kudos

Hi Shifali,

This error seems like something wrong in either the Assignment Logic or the type of data entered in that perticular record. Pls try to execute same WF on other record. or by tweeking the logic.

Also Pls check if all the mandatory data is filled in that record.

pls update ur findings

regards

mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shifali,

Not sure if your issue has been resolved, but you need to check your assignment and see if any Lookup value is being used in that assignment. If it is being used, please make sure that loopup value actually exists in the MDM lookup table.

Sometimes, assignment is created in different environment where this Loopup value exists but if we transport this assignment and lookup value does not exist in the new environment then such issue appear. Please check this and this should solve your issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush