cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file scenarion

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a file to file scenario where a send step in the BPM is sending message to two business-services....

the scenario consist of:

one sender business-service(hence one outbound synchronous message-interface),

one BPM with one send step and one receive step(hence one abstract asynchronous interface),

two business service(hence two inbound-asynchronous message interface),

the scenario is picking a file from the sender business-service, and putting them into two receiver business-services,

the problem is that, while the file is being picked successfully from the sender business-service.....it is not being put to the receiver-business-service.......

sxmb-moni shows no error.....

but in the runtime work bench the outgoing channel doesnt shows anythin, that means they are ideal.....

help me out...coz i don know how to debug it.....coz sxmb-moni is not giving any clue to catch the problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sudheep,

chekc in BPM where itis failing SXMB_moni_BPE t/c code to see BPM monitring

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sreeram...thanks for ur answers...

pls excuse me for asking the following silly question...

In sxmb_moni how can i see that the message has been put to the queue for the receiver business service.... i mean to ask where should i see the payload....

when i click an entry in sxmb_moni i can see three xml files(inbound message, receiver grouping, Response)...what does the three means...

pls tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

sudeep,

you can ask any silly questions this is an open forum.

inbound messages means you received from sender file adapter.

recivering group : I think ur BPM check this .

Repsone : your response back from the system.

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Basically BPM is not IDEAL for File to File scenarios, though its a very powerful mechanism it has certain limitations.

However you can detect the error by clicking "C" field where you will get a complete workflow. and check the process log.

The better solution is configure the receivers without any condition in receiver determination. So the files will be automatically transfered, this will be fast n relible too.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Shri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sending to multiple receivers you dont have to use BPM. You can do it by putting the condition in deciding your receiver business system in your receiver determination. For each business system which is there as a receiver you need to provide individual interface determination also...if still not working u need to check the CC monitoring in rwb