cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer and Material Combination Navigational attribute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We have a business requirement to use a field at customer-material level , to specify how this customer is ordering a particular material (Pull vs Scheduled). We are currently thinking to find a feild in Sales SA which can determine whether this order would be a scheduled order vs pull trigger orders.  My question is do I have to use compound Characteristics (Customer-Material) and define this field (Pull vs Schedule) as a navigational attribute ? or Can I just have Material, Customer and Location as Characteristics and still have this field as a navigational attribute at customer level or material level?

I have similar question in defining MRP controller as a navigational attribute, which characteristic level (Material or Plant) can I define MRP controller as navigational attribute? Or do I have to have material-plant compound characteristics to setup this mrp controller as navigational attribute?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seth,

You can define as many navigational attributes for a characteristic as you want.

But take in mind that the object/attibute first has to be created as InfoObject (non-NAVIGATIONAL).

After this you can use the NAVIGATIONAL infoObject in any other InfoObject.

Good luck!

Answers (0)