cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate pricing conditions on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are encountering an intermittent problem where we are getting duplicate pricing conditions on sales orders, This problem is very sporadic. What we find is that on the pricing conditions page, we have one line that has a red ball and zero pricing and then a line with a green ball and the correct price. This does not show up until invoicing time following PGI.

Just this morning we encountered a sales order with 2 invalid lines. See pic below.

Thanks

Russ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Russ,

As Santosh said please check is there multiple  access sequences are maintained for this and multiple condition records are available for the condition type ZR00.

Regards

Amrit.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Can you check if you have different access sequence for this condition table

Could you please put the screenshot of V/07 (access sequence) for this condition type

regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrit,

I have checked the access sequences - here is my screen shot

Thanks

Russ

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Russ,

Check the Cond. class should be "B" in your condition type(ZR00) in V/06.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shatrughan,

The Cond class is B in condition type (ZR00). Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Russ

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Russ,

Just check with Analysis and find out why the ZR00 with zero value is in picture...

Sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

The only comment in Analysis is record entered manually and my users swear that they are not entering condition records. Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Russ

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Russ,

If your business doesn't permit to change price in the Order make the following change in condition type Under "Changes which can be made" Manual Entries to B Which mean condition records are fetched automatically and no manual intervention.

You can identify changes of the document, go to display mode under environment -->Changes run for your specific document.

Let me if you need anything else.

Sriram.