cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE117: General error during acceptance posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i am facing se117.General error during acceptance posting while doing shipment cost transaction(vi01)when clicking tranfer check box.I have tried all things which is there in portal still i am facing this and its on priority so plz help me.

Regards

J.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have resolved with note 748028 but new requirment raised by client they want different accounts gl to be hitted on doing PGR.

Different account as

Stock A/c   Debit

GR/IR a/s          Credit

insurance vendor a/c credit

freight vendor a/c credit

Handling Vendor A/c credit

but as if now only entries are like this

Stock A/c   Debit

GR/IR a/s          Credit

freight vendor a/c credit

plz help how to add entries fr more vendors other thn freight vendor.

Regards

J<A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Have you did acceptance in service entry Sheet ? . May be you not are not the acceptance in service entry sheet...

With Regards

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhavin

i hvae checked that note but cannt find any solution plz tell me where i am doing wrong.

Mozzam it a error message SE 117.

Regards

jibran

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am surpurised to see that this error message is not used anywhere then how this error is occuring. I have checked this error message in SE91 by using where used list and system returns that this message is not used.

I have also checked the note 748028 and it is explained in detail how to overcome the issue. They have also asked to send note to SAP directly if you are not able to resolve this. Now you have two options. wait for the comments of and our SAP Gurus or send note to SAP. But I am in opinion that if you follow the note with the help of your ABAP and BASIS guys you should be able to overcome the issue.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is SE117? IS it error message number? If this is most priority for you then please share the exact error message number and if possible screen shot so that we may check this. From your statement we could know that you are facing the issue but what can be the reasons are not there in your question.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer note 748028 which will help you in resolving the issue. Maximum time this issue is resolved by this note only.

Regards,

Bhavin Joshi