Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[STEP = STD_SERVICE]. org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file

ano0p
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

YieldConfirmationRequest work flow results in the message [STEP = STD_SERVICE]. org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file. What could be the posssible reasons?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are several cases possible:

- SAP Note 1767482;

- if there are several users who have SAP_XMII_Developer role, they should be assigned with Role_SAPMEINT role additionally;

- incorrect credentials to connect to ERP.

Regards,

Sergiy

ano0p
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sergiy!

Let me give some context to this. I should have done this earlier, sorry! We had a working installation of ME that was linked to an ECC EHP5 box. The ECC box was recently upgraded to EHP6. This issue popped up since the upgrade. Would you advise differently?

Also, since the ME/MII configuration has been untouched, I would think the 1st and 2nd cases noted by you would not be applicable. Would it?

As far as the ERP credentials go, the installation wizard created all the required credentials during the original install. Is there any specific credential that would need change? Or should the installer be run again?

Stepping aside from this specific query, if one were to upgrade the connected ECC box, leaving everything else untouched, what's the best way to go about it?

Thanks!

Anoop.

Current: Landscape:

SAP ME 6.0.2

SAP MII 12.2.4

SAP ERP 6, EHP 6

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

There has been no ME certification for ERP 6.06 yet, though some guys at Development used this version with ME 6.1 or 6.2 without problems. Of cause, no one tried your scenario with upgrading ERP part. So, we do not have official recommendations on this case,

So, here could be some general suggestions only:

- re-run SAPMEINTCTC;

- check other types of confirmations;

- check inbound requests;

- make sure you test base version of confirmations, without any customizations;

- check logs on ERP side;

- turn on all available debugging for SAPMEINT component and check the detailed log for any clue on the root cause;

- check settings of SAPMEINT_ALE (which is used to call to ERP) in Credentail Store of MII;

- and the last option is to re-execute the full configuration of integration once again from scratch, just if something in config was dropped by ERP upgrade.

Regards,

Sergiy

ano0p
Participant
0 Kudos

We got it to work! It looks like the credentials in the credential store were at fault.

Answers (0)