Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want some more empty space on my_view

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I want some empty space on my view as per my dimensions, i tried with Horizontal Gutter, empty Transparent container (with pixels, %, width, height), but they are not placing as per my requirement. Basically i have 2 buttons, they are very closer (pls. see the below JPEG pic / atttachment), i want to some empty space in between them, pls. let me know how can place some empty space as per my dimensions?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

You can use an InvisibleElement between the buttons and assign it a specific width and height. If the buttons were horizontally stacked instead of vertically stacked, I find the vGutter property of the MatrixLayout data to be very useful for adding extra padding along the left side of an element.

Cheers,

Amy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As suggested.

More detailed explainations.

Make layout matrix layout of the TC/Group where these buttons are.  add follwoing in this..

add a button(u already have)

add one invisible element (layout-- Matrix Head data, Height according to your req.)

then add second button(u already have as 2nd.) and layout Matrix Head data..

BR

ChanS..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

I think you can play with different types of layout available like Matrix & Grid to display UI elements. Below is the link for a brief description of layouts.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/23/e594413f4bad5fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

You can also use different types of UI element like Transparent & Invisible to space it out.

Regards,

Ravi