cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant configuration for Std Networks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to create a operative subnetwork using the variant configured Std network and the procedure is as follows:

1. Configuration profile created for std network with class and charecteristics assigned to network activities Ex Char value (x & y).

2. using cj20n txn i released the project and the subnetwork got created for the network activities based on the char values selected.

3. during the selection process, the char is mentioned as "X", so system will automatically copy the network activities with has char value "X" to the operative sub network created.

Now my requirement is, instead of copy automatically system should pop up all the activities in a screen with char value "X" and provide an option for the user to choose out of those and create a new operative sub network.

this is not happening in my case, am i missing anything during this process.

suggestions accepted.

Thanks in advance!

Rgds

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

Please refer following SAP note if can help you.

Note 535189 - Configured standard network: Possible object links

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh & Tushar,

Thanks for the reply..

Actually, i came to know that through VC configuration the screen with the Network activities can show up before transfereing to the operative network during the time of creation it seems.

I still doesn't able to figure out what is missing in my configuration..

any suggestions?

Rgds

Sudhir

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhir Reddy addganti,

I am not familiar with PS master data, if you think that , it needs to be come from VC configuration profile may be the key.

Use CU43 to check settings in configuration profile for network , may be there you may find some thing.

Hope it may help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir Reddy addganti,

Hope with my reply your issue will start appearing in PS forum http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/project-systems

and you will get favourable replies.

Thanks

Ritesh