cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW 7.4 - Process Integration & Integration Builder Configuration Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I try to open Configuration Wizard in Integration Builder but i have still error :

Cannot find adapter metadata for PI adapters. Import SAP PROCESS INTEGRATION 7.0 and try again

See error logs for details

Functional Unit SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) was succesfully ENABLED.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

I'm getting the same error when using pi7.4 Configuration Wizard,but I can create channel manually.

Have you got the solution? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miroslav Mihok,

I'm getting exactly the same error! I also have PI 7.4.

Have you found the solution? Why a 7.4 version is requesting older Adapters metadata?

thanks & regards

Ricardo

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to configure the communication channels without using the configuration wizard?

Are you using the fresh PI system or upgraded system? if so something is missing while doing the installation.

Please check the Basis software component whether the adapter metadata is present or not?

If it is not present you can not configure any communication channel in ID. you will get all the adapters in BASIS software component.

If it is not present please inform your basis team.you can download the same from service market place.

SAP Service Market place --> Downloads --> Search For All categories --> Search with this term XI Content SAP BASIS.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1322979

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miroslav,

Check SAP Knowledge Base Article  1771648  - Error connecting to Repository in PI Configuration Wizard

Regards.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check SAP BASIS software component in ESR if it is having version 7.0.

if it is not present import them into ESR.

from the screen shot it seems you are having PI 7.3.

check for version 7.3 also.

Regards,

Muniyappan.