cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating floor stock data in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

To be able to create floor stock in SAP ME, I am doing transfer posting in ECC (Mvt type 311).

Necessary settings for IDoc are in place and recently we also activated relevant business function and BC Set for activating DRF. I have made necessary configuration in DRF for goods movement (467). But I have not been able to set the filters in DRFF for plant / movement type since the transaction did not work.

When I execute MIGO transaction and check the results, I see following two errors:

Recipient LS MII_ME_ESM  not permissible for this IDoc

Message no. B1120

and

Error occurred when sending a message

Message no. DRF_OUTBOUND012

Can any one help me understand what is missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Once you have not fully executed the configuration of DRFF, it could be the problem. So, please make sure you follow all the instructions of the online help: SAP ERP Configuration page and its sub-pages.

If you have problems with ERP transactions, you should either post a question to ERP-related forum or submit a support ticket against an ERP component.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks very much for the prompt reply. I will try to settle the issue of filter setting in DRFF for the BO 467 and check. When I tried to access transaction DRFF to set the filter, I got the message that "Error in configuration of SAP Log on tickets" Message no. 00146.

Regarding your suggestion about ERP configuration, these ALE settings are already in place and working well for other master data and production order. I have not yet configured them on DRF. I was trying it out for inventory movement only to start with since this is where I am stuck.

Will revert back with update after my checks are done.

Thanks again for the reply.

Srinivas

Answers (0)