cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Communication Channel

Former Member

Hi,

I have a File to Proxy synchronous scenario. While I am testing it, an error is occuring in Communication Channel. The error is as followes :-

An error occurred: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPAObjectKeyException: Value of key must not be null: ObjectId

But in sxmb_moni everything is successful. I am getting correct response from the Receiver.

And I am not sending or receiving the Primary key. Primary key is a counter, which is incremented after each insertion.

Please inform me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Dwaipayan,

I dont understand your scenario, if you are getting a response your scenario should be File to Proxy to File, isn't it?

If Im right you should put in the sender channel module tab the receiver channel and the receiver service, for the "second" file interface, pay attention to the spelling. Also, you could do two scenarios.

if im wrong you should use asynchronouse communication.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are right. It is a  File to Proxy to File scenario.

My problem is solved. I wrote different Receiver Service in the sender channel module tab.

Thanks a lot for dragging my attaintion to the spelling.

Regards,

Dwaipayan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please perform complete cache refresh and CPA cache refresh.Your issue will solve.

Thanks and Regards,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

The table is at the proxy side, where the values are inserting.

In Runtime Workbench, when I am sratrting the channel, it is giving the error.

Please find the attachment below :-

Regards,

Dwaipayan

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide more clarity on your scenario. Which channel is giving an error and where are you using key field as counter.

Ambrish

PS: You can take a look at links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1433542

https://sites.google.com/site/celestialbull/g/dc/tech/vn/sap/nw/xi/a/dc/a/fl/sy

Message was edited by: Ambrish Mishra