Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inssue with TR request Creation

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to see the desired destinations for TR creation .

Other locations are visible but desired locations are not, although the deatils are maintained

Can anybody please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So we can not have predefined destinations to choose from in drop down .

There is no such table

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

The screen shot you have provided ...in that you have maintained delhi, have you manually enter Delhi or Fromm the drop down you selected.

I mean can system allows that 1st destin ation as free space & we write our destination but how can i add these documentation to the Drop Down .

Which is the tabe or SPRO path for that, even i am not able to get the Cities avalable in PR05 but able to get the region.

Please guide if you have some idea on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Entered manually.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

T702O Trip country/Trip region/Trip country group.

So where can i add the destinations of this field in Travel Requset Creation is for free text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

entries in the table T706O are not coming in the F4 option ? while booking travel request creation.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have defined the destinations in T706O, but these destinations are only visible in Travel Expense Creation not in Travel Request Creation.

At the same time system is not permitting to create,tring to configure in T706L & T702O but not able to do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

T706O for creation of Country and Regions. these are not the travel destinations.

what is this table T702O it is showing no table is there with this and it is going to T706O

regards,

praneeth kumar

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi praneeth,

I am tring to create it through PRRQ- Create Travel Request, Yes i have Manually Add the destinations but number of destination should be available in Drop Down while choosing the 1st Destination.

That is not happening.

Please Guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

tell me one thing have you pre-defined any destinations in the system ?

To get default by going through F4 option.

actually i am getting 6 destination options while i tested by going through F4 why because while i booked the trips for the employees...... theses destinations are able to see in the F4 option.

Exactly i cant find where we can pre-defined the destinations.

regards,

praneeth kumar

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for the update, well here my issue is i want to configure destination for

1st Destination in Travel Request Creation, when i go to the drop down it gives me 3 USA sapecific destination, i want to add few more destinations for Travel Request Creation.

Can you guide me on this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In which way you are booking the Travel

1. Create Travel Request

2. Create Travel Expense Report ... With Ref.

in each cases you can add Additional Destinations.

reference screen shot attached.

regards,

praneeth kumar

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one please guide me how to maintain the following

I want to configure a set of destinations as per client requirement, so i saws tring to configure in T706L & T702O but not able to do the same.

T706G is maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In T706G you created Business Trips wright.

in T706O create country with specific regions like mumbai chennai pune bangalore delhi ......

after that T706L go to new entries and create according to your regions.

regards,

praneeth kumar

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I really want here is the locations to be available in the field 1st Destination in Travel Request Creation.

The field name what i believe is   FTPT_REQUEST.......

Here in the 1st Destination field i am able to write data like Arlington or London but in the drop down option no city name is available, i am looking forward to my personal value list with client specific locations.

I have been tring to maintain table T702O ,  V_T706L but not been able to do.

T706G is maintained,

I have searched through all the trhreads but coulnt got any sollution.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all need you guidance,

I have maintained the the table T706O as the type of cities like, Metro & Non metro.

Now while creating Travel Request in 1st destination i am not able to see any destination list.

Here i want some cities name, while i tried with F4 it is not giving me any list.

Please guide

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give us the exact technical name of the field you are talking about? I think we're talking past each others here at the moment. There are several UI-Elements for the destination location, not only the one Siva's explanation takes effect on.

Cheers, Lukas

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally & Siva,

Sorry for the confusion but i think i had marked the trhread for Travel Management fetr i drafted the issue.

Anyways will be more carefule from the very next time.

Yes Here TR-i mean is Travel Request not Transport Request.

& siva i have already added the location but tthey are not reflecting....anyways will try the way you have guided.

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRS,

Please confirm TR means - Transport request or Travel request and bit of confusion.

Travel request means if employee raise the request via ESS , you need to add the location in backend.

check the tables T706O

Complete configuration steps:

http://sap-f1.blogspot.in/2009/07/sap-fi-ap-payment-run-f110-demo.html

Some what useful the below link:

http://www.stechno.net/sap-notes.html?view=sapnote&id=1068198

Regards

Siva

0 Kudos

Again, I am moving this to the Travel forum

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/travel-management

There is not very much information as to what your actual issue is though?

Did you add these locations already to the F4 help.