Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition - ZHAN

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need a condition type for header level, and user will input the value in it, so I mark the header condition in customizing of condition type and mention that manual entry have priority,

but condition appear on item level as well, plus at header level amount column is freeze, plus i observed that if again i write the ZHAN in the header condition it will appear in the appropriate level with open field where i can enter my value, but have double impact means twice the same condition appear at header level and item level.

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran ,

When you create a condition type as a header condition this means it will be included and appear in your pricing procedure at header and item level but you will only be able to maintain it at header level .

Also , you can check the group condition if you want to distribute the value of the condition over all your items (e.g Freights  or Overall discount ), with this setting you will see the condition value at item level populated with its proportional amount

hope that this info will help you .

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moshira,

You are right but at header level condition type field is gray out/freeze, i cant input my value over there.

looking for the gurus response.

regards,

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Check the condition type ZHAN. There should not be any access sequence to it as it is supposed to maintained manually on header.  (anyway system will also not allow to put Access sequence in Header condition).

Also apart from selecting "Manual entry has priority" you need enable the check boxes Amount/Percentage and Value in Changes which can  be made block. Also enabling Group condition check box will allow you to distribute the amount to all the items. No need to worry about why the condition is appearing on item as it is a standard SAP behavior.

Also keep Manual entries option Blank which means No Limitations.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you didn't choose in the manual entries (not possible to process manually ) ?

can you also select these 2 fields ( value and Amount/ Percent ) in changes can be made and try again

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Now do you want the field to be enable to enter the value?

or to restrict entering for second time?

regards,

santosh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Not successfull so far.

it a discount/surcharge condition type, with calculation type percentage, i mark the condition header, choose manual entry has priority, mark checks on almost every option and test like,value, amount/percent,

but still at header level field is grayedout/freeze, at item level it is open but ok because if enter value system prompt message that its a header level field.

I want this field amount colum will on/active so that I can enter percentage over there.

looking for the gurus help.

regards,

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Instead of writing, can you paste the condition type config screen to understand it better way?

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Maintain the Manual Entries field as blank (Dont maintain any thing in that field),

Click on the check box Header Condition as mentioned in the attached image.

update the forum if you have any further issues

Regards,

Saher Mohammed.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos
amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

In your pricing procedure, is Manual Condition check box is ticked? Can you paste the screen shot of your pricing procedure where you have this condition type included?

Regards,

Amit

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

ignore the high lighted area pls, ZMS6 is not mark s manual in pricing proocedure, yes if i mark it as manual i have to enter the name of condition type at header level than it appear and after that user will enter the value in it, i want it shows open automatically as at item level.

i notice if i mark it manual in the pricing procedure and enter the name of condition type and and enter the rate that condition than open for manual changes etc..

looking for the response, hope you understand the situation.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

First of all for your condition type you should not give any requirement in the pricing procedure as it is purely a manual condition to given in document. So if there is any requirement mentioned for your condition, please make it blank.

Second you can try by making the condition type Mandatory in pricing procedure and see its behavior in sales order.

Now, if you do not make the Manual condition tick in pricing procedure, the system will try to derive the condition type which will fail for this header condition. I think system is try to find a value of this condition type and it is not finding anything and making it grayed out.

Ideally this conditions types are added manually in pricing procedure and then maintain.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Solution 1:

You have to click on the manual check box in the pricing procedure and you have to maintain the condition type manually while doing the transaction. That's the way the manual condition will work.

Solution 2 :

The other option is that you have to uncheck the manual check box in the pricing procedure and you  also have to maintain the option "D" in Manual entries field in your condition type settings and also maintain the access sequence so that can maintain the condition record for the same to get it determined.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

Saher Mohammed.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

only enter condition name manually at the header level and than the rate/amount the only one option left... automically field comes open since starting is not possible so far i observed.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Try this option, maintain your condition type as manual in V/06 with Header cond, Amount/Percentage ticked on and manual entries with no limitations or manual entry has priority.

Since you want the condition type to be displayed at order level, dont check manual at pricing procedure level, and hence you have to assign access sequence and maintain condition record. In VK11, just let it be blank which may allow you blank option at order level and can enter value manually in the same.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Jay