cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup screen for Print not shown in VF31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus-

Is there any configurations to be done to make the screen for PRINT be visible after clicking VIEW button in transaction VF31.

In testing box/system, the screen pop-up was shown but in the development box it is not.

Hoping for your insights.

-Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

Whether or not the pop up is issued in VF31 depends on parameter 'ls_control_param-NO_DIALOG'

This is set or not in your print program.

See below an example of the standard billing program

If ls_control_param-NO_DIALOG is 'X' no pop up is issued if ls_control_param-NO_DIALOG is ' '

you get the pop up like this.

You have to check and compare your print program in both systems to find out why. It seems ls_control_param-NO_DIALOG is set in one case but not the other

Hope it helps

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian-

But the popup PRINT screen you inserted in your reply is different form the PRINT screen i posted. .

0 Kudos

Hi Bert

Yes, maybe you can find out more on your case as follows:

Create a system command icon on your desktop which triggers the debugger /h. You can then use this to activate the debugger after the pop up is issued. You can then check back in the code or the call stack to pin point the condition that triggered the pop up and go to that point in the other system to see what the difference is.

As follows:

example of a pop up

When you get your pop up drag the debug icon from the desktop onto the pop up.

You will see a message that debugging is activated at the bottom of the screen.

Cancel or press return in your pop up.

You can now look back to see what triggers the pop up and compare it directly at the correct point in the other system

Hope it helps you further

Kind regards

Brian

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto transaction code SPAD, select your Output printer

\in the next screen, under ACCESS METHOD tab check

check this field, it should be unchecked, if you dont want to display the pop-up

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri-

I can't view the screenshot/image you've provided. Currently I am not authorized to acess that transaction but I already sent an email to request access.

-Bert