SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent Listing of articles in SAP-ISR

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Subsequent Listing of articles in SAP-ISR

Dear Experts,

Can anyone suggest regarding subsequent isting procedures of articles which are not listed in Particular SITE.

I would like to receive articles for which Master data is not created / Extended in particular SITE, that article is available in reference site.

For example:

1) For which article A is ordered through PO and vendor delivered Article B,

(which is to be recieved for the replacement of article A which is provided by the vendor.)

2) I want to recieve the article B through goods receipt and the article master data to be created automatically from reference site along with listing conditions update.

Pls clarify with example, If any related documents kindly share to nsrao999@gmail.com

Regards,

Rao

3 REPLIES 3

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Rao,

You have to change the site master. In WB02 transaction code for required site, in  "Listing/req.plng" tab you have to select 2 for field Subsequent Listing Ind. and also mention the listing procedure and Listing basic rule to be set as per requirement. Please note that the option "Listing Conditions, Assortment" is selected.

This settings will help you do GRN followed by subsequent listing with given procedure.

I  hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Tunara,

Thanks for your reply,

The site is already provided with listing related details as you advised.

But, my question is if the above settings were made we are able to receive only generic articles which are not maintained in the PO and the variant of the generic article.

I am not able to recieve any new article in the place of single article.

In this process i am recieving article against PO. is any article to be mentioned in the PO itself as at the time of goods receipt the reference will be PO.

- Kindly give the details of the receipt of single article which are sent by vendor in the place of articles mentioned in the PO.

- The article master data as well as listing conditions to be created at the time of goods receipt.

Thanks & Regards

N.S.Rao

0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no way subsequent listing will create the article at the time of GRN. Subsequent listing is meant for creating a listing conditions only provided the new received article exists in SAP and extended to other sites.

If you receive such new article while making a GRN, you can try amending a PO with additional new item and then do GRN.

Regards,

Amit