Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAP Fiori Sales Order Application

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have installed sale order create app in my Gateway. I have embedded architecture where ECC and atewya are in same server.

I have created System userid : 1
I have create employee with pernr = 1

I have assigned pernr 1 with user 1
I have created few customers and assigned ER partner function to them with emplyee = 1

however i am still not able to see the customers when i open fiori app.

I executed odata service /sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE_SRV/Customers

I get the error : <message>No customer found for this user. Map using the business partner function.</message>

please suggest if i am missing any config. the required badi is active. do i need to make ay changes in badi?

Regards,
Sheetal

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is the relationship between the sales user and the customer BP?

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sales User is a Employee of the organisation ie nothing but Employee master.

Sales user will interact with the customers belongs to his region. Hence in customer master employe responsible from the organisation is assigned with partner function ER

Regards,

Sheetal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

The error message will come when your BADI could not find any customer.

BADI: SRA017_SO_USER_TO_CUSTOMER

Method: GET_CUSTOMERS_FROM_USER

Easy test is that calling Function Module RP_GET_PERNR_FROM_USERID in test/debug mode.

Regards,

Masa

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your reply. It was related to partner function. Now i get the customer list.on create sales order app. However i am not able to see any order list or product list. it is blank.

please help.

Regards,

Sheetal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Could you upload the screenshot? Also identify the OData service URL

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Heya

I am running into the exact same problem. Could you elaborate a bit more detailed how you were able to tackle the situation?

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brend ,

You need to assign the sales representative id to customer with a partner function:

Go to XD02 > Choose the customer.

Choose Sales Area > Go to Sales Area Tab > Partner function

Assign pernr of your Sales representative to this customer as Partner Function "SE" and "ER".

Then the error would be resolved.

Regards,

Sheetal

0 Kudos

Heya

Thank you very much, this helped for one customer, but for a different cusomer it did not.

Here the partner functions are not called ER and SE, but WA and WD. The Badi was not able to map those properly. While debugging the Badi we found out, that the badi is looking for "VE" in the table KNVP. This didn't make much sense to us and when we changed the coding from "VE" to "WA" we could at least find the list of customers. Yet the products and the orders are still empty.

Is there a way to change the mapping from ER to WA and from SE to WD without touching the code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd

In my system landscape BADI is searching for "VE" as partner function but I think conversion routine exists and thus at table level field the same is  maintained as "PE". How do you managed to changed the BADI? Or any alternative solution you might have found out for this issue?

Your kind help is needed.

Thanks and Regards

Parth

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you shital its work

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

I have the same error message when i want to create sales order into SAP HANA  FIORI :

<message>No customer found for this user. Map using the business partner function.</message>

The standard BAPI was never called :

BADI: SRA017_SO_USER_TO_CUSTOMER

Method: GET_CUSTOMERS_FROM_USER

All configurations was done through FIORI by defining configuration parameter , activating appropriate services etc..

HANA System version :

SAP_BASIS7400009SAPKB74009SAP Basis Component

SAP_UI7400010SAPK-74010INSAPUI

User Interface Technology 7.40

SRA0176000006SAPK-60006INSRA017Create Purchase Order OData Integration

UIAPP0011000005SAPK-10005INUIAPP001UIAPP001 100: Add-On Installation

UIAPP0021000004SAPK-10004INUIAPP002UIAPP002 100: Add-On Installation

UISRA0171000004SAPK-10004INUISRA017HTML5 Create Order

UIX01EAP1000004SAPK-10004INUIX01EAPUI for ERP Central Applications

I thank you in advance.

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Please check whether you have assigned partner function "Employee responsible" and "Sales Representative" to the cutsomers. You need to assign these partner functions and the user ids or PERNR to these partner functions.

Regards,

Sheetal

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below screenshot,

Regards,

Sheetal

0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

You may find this helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Vaibhav Deorukhkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal/Masa,

I have configured track sales order and create sales order fiori app in my system landscape. Track sales order app is running fine but create sales order is not working.

I am not aware of the steps that how do we place an order on Fiori UI because I am not viewing any button on UI screen to place order for create sales order app.

Can you please provide me the UI steps in order to create sales through Fiori so that I can troubleshoot the error.

Regards,

Neeraj