SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which process code in partner profile I should choice?

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

I need to config PI & POSDM integrate in TCode : WE20, if I choice message type "/POSDW/POSTR_CREATEMULTIPLE ", which process code I should choice? can someone provides me configration document about PI with POSDM? thanks a lot!

best regards,

Evans.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
15 REPLIES 15

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide some more details like the need of partner profile and direction of data flow (from PI to POS DM or POS DM to PI)?

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Sorry to reply too late, our solution is POS => PI => PODM(aggratration) => ERP,

I can create test data from PIPE and send IDoc to ERP, but when PI import IDOC use WPUTAB, it shows red light, and I can't see any data in PIPE! I have try to test by manually, it will be shows green light, but I still see anything in PIPE.....@@

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Thanks for your sharing, I know this document, but I need to know how to do and configuration guided, Ihave some best practice document, although it shows some steps about workflow, but it's not complete, especially PI with POSDM, thanks a lot!

best regards,

Evans.

0 Kudos

Dear Evans,

If you are pulling data from POS to POS DM through PI, the best way to do it call the standard POS DM BAPI /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE and populate date in TLOGS table of POS DM.

Using POS DM's task processing features, generate WPUUMS and WPUTAB idocs and pass them to ECC.

We had no issue with this approach.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

would mind send some configuration document about pulling data from POS to POS DM through PI, because I am not PI consultant...@@. thank you very much!

best regards,

Evans.

0 Kudos

Dear Evans,

The first thing is to understand the structure of POS DM BAPI for filling the data in TLOGS. You need to understand the BAPI tables and their fields and then tell your PI guy to provide the values to these fields and call the BAPI. The standard BAPI /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE has following BAPI Tables which needs to be filled before we call it. Please find below the BAPI tables and their fields.

BAPI Table Name: /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE – TRANSACTION

BAPI Field                                             

RETAILSTOREID (Store code)

BUSINESSDAYDATE (Posting Date)

TRANSACTIONTYPECODE (Transaction Type)

WORKSTATIONID (POS Number)

TRANSACTIONSEQUENCENUMBER (Transaction Number)

BEGINDATETIMESTAMP (Second in Which Tran Starts)

ENDDATETIMESTAMP (Second in Which Tran Ends)

OPERATORID (Cashier Number)

TRANSACTIONCURRENCY (Transaction Currency)

BAPI Table Name: /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE – RETAILLINEITEM

BAPI Field                                             

RETAILSEQUENCENUMBER (Sales Item Number)
RETAILTYPECODE (Sales Item Type)
ITEMIDQUALIFIER (Qualifier for Article Identifier)
ITEMID (Article Identifier)
RETAILQUANTITY (Quantity in Sales Unit)
SALESUNITOFMEASURE (Sales Unit)
SALESAMOUNT (Actual Sales Value)
NORMALSALESAMOUNT (Normal Sales Value)
PROMOTIONID (Promotion Number)
ITEMIDENTRYMETHODCODE (Entry Method)
ACTUALUNITPRICE (Sales Price of Article per Unit)
UNITS (Sales Quantity)
SCANTIME (Timestamp of an retail line item scanned)

BAPI Table Name: /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE – TENDER

BAPI Field                                             

TENDERSEQUENCENUMBER (Tender Item Number)

TENDERTYPECODE (Means of Payment)

TENDERAMOUNT (Tender Value)

TENDERCURRENCY (Tender Currency)

TENDERID (Tender Identifier)

Apart from these BAPI tables, there are other tables for Tax, Discounts and Credit card which you can explore in SE37 and provide the above BAPI name and check other tables.

We just need to provide these field list to our PI guy and map these fields with source file fields. Then he should be able to proceed.

Please note that there will be only 1 header record, multiple items and multiple tender lines.

For filling data in POS DM there is no configuration. Let me know if you still need anything.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I have pulling data from POS to POS DM through PI and call BAPI "/POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE" now, but I can't see any data in PIPE, need I do other things for this function/

ps. there're no any message return!

0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

Once the data is available in POS DM, please ensure that you can see the data in POS DM workbench. (Tcode: /POSDW/MON0). The new data received from POS should have a READY status in order to process it further.

Once the data is there in POS DM and can be viewed in workbench, you need to configure tasks 0013 for generating WPUTAB (Collection) and 0014 for generating WPUUMS idoc which are aggregated. You can also include task 0002 which is for Sales-audit to make sure only correct transactions are included in PIPE processing.

In PIPE screen also, you need to include these task for processing and hopefully you will get idocs as a result which can be passed to ECC.

Please download the complete config guide from

http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/BBLibrary/HTML/778_EN_US.htm

I hope the information will help you to proceed.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Actually, after I call BAPI "/ POSDW / BAPI_POSTR_CREATE", I can't see any data from TCode "Mon0" or table TLOGS....@@

Evans

0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

That means there is still some issue in PI and POS DM mapping. If transactions are successfully filled in TLOGS it will be visible in MON0.

Please check the BAPI call in PI.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

I have create ABAP program call "/ POSDW / BAPI_POSTR_CREATE" in POSDM system, it still not work...Need I do something in POSDM IMG?

0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

There is no configuration for pulling the data in POS DM. I have attached a link to a config guide. Need to check your ABAP program. What best can be done is try to execute this BAPI in test mode in SE37. Supply all the required values and see whether it is creating or not. Once you are able to generate record from SE37, you can check your BAPI call in your program.

Or paste your BAPI call here to analyze.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks a lot for your support, it's ok now, it's my mistake....I have no give parameter "I_COMMIT".so, ths data will not insert into tlogs...I'm sorry...

Thanks again.

best regards

Evans.

0 Kudos

Dear Evans,

Its OK. Good that you are able to proceed.

Regards,

Amit