cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OEE solution

andy_macaleer
Explorer
0 Kudos

FYI to the MII Community.  SAP has released a new Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) solution built on MII 14.0 and HANA 1.0.   OEE v1.0 is in ramp up and we are looking for interested partners and customers to participate.  See link below for a solution overview.  We will use this forum to post more supporting content and details in the future (as opposed to creating a separate OEE page in SCN).  If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.

http://smartdirectory.sap.corp:3080/Assets/asset.epx?id=271467e6-bded-4398-9a43-7a2babb9d67f

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Are you aware of any semiconductor companies using this solution (in Fab, Assembly, or Test processes for example)?

andy_macaleer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately not yet.  The handful of existing customers are CPG and Chemical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Andy

Please also note the LINK URL you embedded above is not actually working.

regards

Adrian

andy_macaleer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, sorry I realize this is an internal link.  No external links exist and attachments don't work well here.  Email me if you would like OEE content and I will send it along.  Thanks. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do I send an email to you. else you can email me the documents at saprega at gmail dot com

andy_macaleer
Explorer
Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy

I would like to be invlvoed please..I have previously built OEE solutions in ECC6 and MES applcaitons, plus in 2008 i designed SQL OEE reporting toll hosted within MIi 11.5, and now beginning to develop flexible OEE solution in MII.  I certainly dont want to expend too much of my energy with design and build if an adaptable OEE template will be released for MII V14..please connect to me direct also

regards

Adrian