cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error assigning sales document to sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to assign sales document types to sales area that i have created and am getting an error message stating to define <1001/01/00> as a general sales area first. And i have tried all the transactions of OVAO,OVAM ,& OVAN. even then the error persists. Please help me rectify this error. I have also tried by logging off and log on again after those transactions. I have followed the transactions in sequence.. please help me.

Mithra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assigned sales docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all, I have figured it, the ref sales org is the same as the one that i have created. That is where the problem was, Now i have assigned all the docs.

Thanks

Mithra

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you  Set up sales area OVXG transaction code? If not please do that.

Thanks

Kashif

former_member458819
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

please Create the Sales Area With the Combination 1001 Sales Organisation 01 Distribution Channel and 00 Division

Sunil

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

Please check if the Sales area 1001-01-00 is setup or not.

Regards,

Shashi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please put the screenshot of OVAM to help further

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by naren please follow the steps accordingly u can also use the T code OVAZ to assign.

Thanks Sukant Chakraborthy

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Maintain data from first to last .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction codes that i have mentioned in the question are the same that you have shown me. I have maintained them, yet getting the error..

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check,there is sales organization ,ds.channel and division or not as well as document type also by F4 .

Thanks,

Naren