cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add to cart is not working in SRM Add-on UI screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add to Cart, Review cart & order cart in SRM Add-on UI are not working, please help.

Thanks - Dileep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the note - 1919463

Hope this helps

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

We are in the mid of implementing this notes and there are too many manual corrections,hence taking time..Had one query are you able to render the images corresponding to the item.We are not able to even after the image is being selected from internal catalog(MDM) system

Any pointers in this regards will be appreciated

Regards

Vidya

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

What is the UI version you have upgraded to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

The version is 1.14.2 as mentioned in the note.We are stuck with the note correction.Was able to

create SC and PO and Confirmation but after 1886265 note implementation getting the errors

@5C\QError@No service found for namespace /SRMNXP/, name HELP_SUP, version 0001@5F\QNo detail exists@

Have raised it with SAP,Will let you know once we get any update

Regards

Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh & Srividya,

Good news, SRM UI 5 is working in version 1.8.5. Now we are able to order the cart in SRM UI shop screen.

Thanks - Dileep

Pyc
Participant
0 Kudos

G'day Vidya,

I found this thread as I was having the same issue. The answer for me was the register the new services via transaction "/iwfnd/maint_services" . Click 'Add service' and select each link for the /SRMNXP/ namespace and in the pop-up I just chose LOCAL object and hit enter. This creates the SICF service for the entries you create according to note Note 1909143 - Downport of feature
pack 01, note 27

The bottom of the note says to 'Activate services' but not how to do it. This was the missing piece for me.

G'day Dileep,

If you solved your issues, can you share what the answer was for you??

Thanks,

Mark

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

The features for loading the images from the internal catalogue when one shops directly from the catalogue is not available with the SRM UI Addon currently. The images will be loaded when we use the search functionality.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response. We have implemented that note but when we are trying to implement the pre-requisite 1886265 encountered lot of syntax errors and finally we decided to restore our system and install the most stable version.

Will let you know how we go with this.

Regards,

Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Have you been able to search for product categories or items from the search tab.

We are getting this error " RFC Error: Field symbol has not yet been assigned." when I try to search for anything in the search screen,Even a *.* search gives me this error.

Any help in this regards will be apprecaited.

Regards

Vidya

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

Please try the scenario in Google Chrome browser.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateeh,

Have tried in both chrome and fire fox, Both don't work.Can you let me know if you are able to search for any products on the Search screen and if yes,Please let me know the steps

Regards

Vidya

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

Yes, I am able to search for the items (MDM Catalogue items) from the Search Tab.

Please ensure that the records have been successfully imported to the SRMNXP tables. You can go into the tables and check for the imported items. Then please ensure that the indexing on all the lines are successful.

After you run the search in the tab, please change the Sort field value from 'Relevance' to 'Increasing Price' or 'Decreasing Price'.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh Hoblidar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

Did You activated the index for the search result, need to schedule the index for the search result model from t.code esh_cockpit. please try.

Thanks - Dileep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thanks for the reply,Have you also installed the Trex Sever, we do not have the Trex server installed at our and that could be the reason for not being able to to do the cross catalog.

Have you noticed any performance issues when clicking on More details button.We need to wait atleast for 2 mins for the details to be filled.

And when we change the items in more details screen and try to Order,we get gateway not found error

SAP has given us a couple of notes which have not helped the situation

Regards

Vidya

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

Yes, we have installed the TREX server.

And No, we do not have a performance issue when clicked on the 'More Details' button.

Could you share some more details on the error message.

Cheers,

Yateesh Hoblidar

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Go to transaction /iwfnd/error_log in the SRM stytem. Select your error and in the lower part of the screen click on the 'Request Data' and 'Response Data' buttons. 'Response Data' currently shows the error as

HTTP_BODY>{"error":{"code":"005056A509B11ED19BEB6513AA349DA5","message":{"lang":"en","value":"The
resource identified by the request is only capable of generating response
entities which have content characteristics not acceptable according to the
accept headers sent in the request"}}}
</HTTP_BODY>

Are you getting similar error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yateesh,

i'm getting the below eeror

400Bad Requestcontent-typeapplication/jsondataserviceversion1.0***Hide_due_to_secure_log_level***

Thanks - dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

I am also getting the same

..ERROR_INFO    Error while parsing an XML stream

...SERVICE_NAME    ***Hide_due_to_secure_log_level***

Regards

Vidya

"

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

What is the system behavior when you click on those buttons?

This could be the problem with the Gateway configuration. Check SLG1 for details.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

we are getting the below error and not able to check the issue, please help me.

Thanks - Dileep

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

We are having similar problems and the BASIS is working on it. I will be able to help you as soon as I hear from them.