cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order component de-allocation in co02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to unconfirm ONE component line in co02 and we can't figure out how to do this.  (situation- need the component for another purpose or they are put on qc hold, etc.), but want to keep the rest of the components confirmed and the job in the queue waiting for incoming material to satisfy the one line that is now unconfirmed).  Does anyone know how we can do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bonnie,

If confirmation has not been done.

Go to goods movement tab of production order in CO02 transaction and delete the line item.

If confirmation has already taken place and component has been consumed then.

1. You can cancel the confirmation through CO13 and reconfirm it by making the component quantity Zero.

2. You can also post reversal of component through MIGO by choosing 262 Movt. Type against production order.

Regards,

Julfikar Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jufikar,

No components have been consumed in this scenario.  We have components that have been confirmed that are needed for another work order or sales order, and we need to unconfirm them so that we can allocate them to another order that has taken priority.  My concern is that when they delete the line item they have to remember to add it back, since the component is still needed to complete the work order - this is a risk for making errors.   Ideally I would like a way to just go into co02 and highlight the line that has been confirmed and hit a button to unconfirm. 

Thanks again for your help.

Bonnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make requirement quantity zero in production order instead of deleting it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I need the required qty to still be available for the purchasers to see and fulfill, i just want the confirmation removed so it's available for another priority order..

scenario

work order has 50 confirmed components - we only have 50 in stuck

a priority work order comes in and requires 50.

we need to unconfirm the components from the first work order so that they can be confirmed to the second work order, but we still need to show the requirement of 50 on the first work order for the material planners..

hope this makes more sense!

thanks!

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this allocation stopping you to consume existing stock in priority order?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is.  ideally we would like a button that keeps the required qty but clears the confirmation so that the material is freed up for priority orders..

Thanks!