Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Abap Blank Screen

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

we are facing sometimes the following problem. a WD Abap application is up and running and sometimes (only with https) when the user clicks on a button or sth like that - i.e. screen get rendered - he gets a blank page (with no html-output). no time-out problem or sht. like that, all settings are properly set, and we don't see any problems in sm21 or whereever.

does anybody has same problems or has any hit what the problem could be. we are on 7.31 application server ehp 6 ERP.

best reagrds for you help,

oliver

solved

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, oliver, We met the same problem, could you share your solution?

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there was a setting in our webserver (apache), where you can also have a timeout-limit it was set exacliy 30 minutes, after then the white screen appeard. sap-processes were still running but connection to explorer got lost because of that timeout. i hope this is useful, because i don't know the property exactly, was set by out outsourcing-guys who do infrastructure things for us.

regards oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, it's really helpful for us. Our web server has the same setting to restrict the session time of services , I'll will check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver, Hi zhang,

we have the same problem, have you use the sap-web.dispatcher?

Regards Oliver