cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

I activated DMR in such  a way that when 5 lots are ok then the skip can be done. Initially it worked for when i received 5 lots & did RR & UD & then the 6 th lot was skipped.After which i received 5 lots the system did not skip the RR still i was able to record RR

What went wrong,can you please provide inputs or please provide details how to set DMR correctly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy,

Please check in dymanic Modification Rule Header Data, under "Dynamic Modification" Tab you had selected "for Usage decision" or "For Lot creation". The Quality level will be updated differently in both conditions. Please check you had done the selection as per your requirement or not.

Please revert in case issue is not resolved.

Regards

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers are vague,I have selected for lot only.I just want to know why skip did not work.How to find out?

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy,

Skip of lots is depend on other parameters that is the reason I asked you to check and revert, Please check in material master, Quality Tab, Under Inspection type - check Control Inspection lot. Read the options and select as per the requirement.

Check and revert.

Regards

Neelima

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this resolved Sandy?  I'm not sure if we all really understood your issue as you were provided mostly with general info about DMR.   I'm not clear what you wanted to happen after your 6th lot which was a skip lot.

Did you want it continue to skip?

Or did you want it to start over?

It sounds like you got 5 more regular lots to me from the info in your first post. 

Also, keep in mind, that any inspection lot marked as a skip lot will still allow a user to go in and record results on it.  At that time someone does, it ceases to be a skip lot and a regular UD must be made.

FF

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From SAP library...

-The quality level is, as a rule, only updated on the basis of the dynamic modification valuation after the usage decision has been made for an inspection lot (Dynamic Modification with the Usage Decision). However, you can also update the quality level at lot creation (Dynamic Modification at Lot Creation). In this case, acceptance decisions are made for an outstanding inspection lot.

-Dynamic modification at lot creation is useful, if several new inspection lots can be created, before you have completed the inspection of the first inspection lot.

-During lot creation, the SAP system reads the current inspection stage(s) for the quality level and uses this for sample determination.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos