cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print version System Failure: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed incomponent: sap.com/com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf, BW-BEX-ET-WJR) Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

I have problem with webdynpro in portal. I have one ALV and when i clicked "Print Version". The error message appears:

Print version System Failure: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed incomponent: sap.com/com.sap.ip.bi.webdynpro.alv.pdf, BW-BEX-ET-WJR) Exception.

I have checked the JCo RFC Connection in portal was running and SALV_WD_EXPORT_PDF RFC in backend was tested successfully.

Is there missing configuration?

Please suggest to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Husin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar issue and the resolution was:

1.Create ADSUSER in UME

2.create the ADSCALLERS group in UME  and assign to it the Role SAP_ADSCALLER and save.

javierdiaz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, have you resolve this issue ? I've the some one. Please contact with me to fsegura@indra.es

0 Kudos

Hello, I hade a very similar error. I adjusted role SAP_ADSCALLER for adsuser in J2EE and it fixed the problem.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please let me know what exactly you have changed in role?  We are also facing the same issue.

0 Kudos

I have only added role SAP_ADSCALLER in J2EE for user ADSUSER (the user that is used in the RFC connection setup), keep in mind that all the setup for ADS has to be done correctly that is setting up RFC between the ABAP component and the Java one.

Ciao, Luciano