Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have updated Avatar, but system does not recognize this

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, I've updated my profile and my avatar several times, tried to log out, then back in, etc. But the system still tells me I need to update my avatar to complete the mission "Ready (Set Go!)" - I have earned 0 points for this mission.

What should  I do?
Thanks

Julie.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Did make sure you deleted and re-uploaded the avatar on the right side of the “Change photo & avatar” page? Even if your picture and avatar are the same, you need to delete the small picture on the right and re-upload to trigger the completion of the mission.

Jason

benjamin_notheis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I did as you are describing (several times by the way), but still the mission is showing as 0% completed.

Cheers, Benny

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You deleted the avatar? Maybe can help out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

I see in the action history you've been deleting you profile image instead of avatar. Please note that avatar is the small square picture on the right side of change photo & avatar page, with a couple of default dummy head avatars. Delete the one you are using and you will see the option to upload it again.

Sean

benjamin_notheis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

that did the trick. I deleted the photo, true. The very misleading part, however, was that the avatar went together with the photo. So, I thought that this would be enough...

Cheers, Benny

Answers (0)