cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05 - 'Results' tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a problem in that the 'results' tab on the transaction PR05 screen does not show results now. (Just get a red circle with a cross through it). We suspect it happened after our upgrade and has only just come to light because not many people use it. Please can I ask has anybody else had this in their system and if so how was it cured.

Regards,

Phil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Phil

Which Basis and EA_HR version do you have? And are you using PDF or HTML forms... I'm trying to visualise exactly whats wrong here  - do you mean that the results has the little red X as below much like you see for cancel?

so if you could post a screenshot that would be very useful too!

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sally,

Thanks for the response, appreciated.

Our EA_HR level is 605, sp 40; Basis level 702, sp 12.

I've put a screen shot in below of what happens when the results tab is pressed. As you can see we just get a red circle with a cross in the bottome left hand corner.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos

Hi Phil -

got what you mean now.. if you click on the red circle - is there an error there? (There should be!) if you can tell me the error message number also but I suspect it could be "error whilst initiating travel form"

In which case please doublecheck the ADS config from note 944221 as well.

Thanks

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

It is a travel form issue so definitely check the SAP note that Sally has provided but also check the settings in feature TRVFE - check what is the form you are using for the trip variant?

Also look at the note 1791756 which basically says that you need to make sure that the form is Active for your trip variant. For this go to table V_T702N_A, double click on your trip variant, in Other Settlement column 4 in the thrid box make sure the value is 0 as per the screenshot below.

Thanks

Ankur

Message was edited by: Ankur Jindal