cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages pending with Moderators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When we post any issue on SDN it goes for review by Moderators. If moderators allow it, then we can see our message in our Content tab. But what if moderators reject our message or it is still lying with the moderators? Where can we see our rejected/ pending messages? Do moderators assign any reason of rejection?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Some times Moderators can take time to approve or reject your content but for sure you will got a notification if its rejected or accepted  and now a days SCN is improving a lot , moderators are giving reason also why they rejected your content or they are making some modification in it with some note. This is very good for us to change our mistake for next time. 

BR

ChanS

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a correction. Some moderators (like me) are giving reasons why a post has been rejected, or why one reported as abuse has not been rejected.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Feedback generally should be provided. In most cases, the content posted violated , which all members should read and become familiar with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

My basic question is that if our post is pending with the moderators then where can we see our pending posts?

I hope I've clearly mentioned my concern!

Thanks.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I believe this is covered on the

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason and moderators,

In SCN Pre-Moderation Support FAQ, it is mentioned that "..you cannot see a list of your content awaiting review by an SCN moderator."

I think this is not a good practice. Members should be able to see their pending contents. Moderators may take time to release your thread and by that time member may re-raise the same thread. So I request moderators to do something about it.

Thanks.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think it's the moderators' choice, so they can't do much about it.

There was an idea for this in the Idea Place, but it didn't get enough votes to be considered, so it's archived now. But if more people vote for it, maybe it will be resurrected. ^^

So here you go:

Show the posts that are waiting to be moderated

Regards,

Steffi.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will receive notice of approval/non-approval in http://scn.sap.com/actions/notifications

Jason