cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG integration with SAP BODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I'll have to integrate SAP MDG with SAP BODS. Can anyone help us with the process relating to it .

Can you please share some suitable links.

Thanks in Advance.

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

might be helpful if you give a little bit more background on what use case you have in mind for "integrating SAP MDG with SAP Data Services"?

Extracting data from MDG for further downstream processing?

Extracting data from other operational sources, match against MDG data and prepare non duplicate records (0new master records) to be loaded into the MDG Hub?

Embedding Data Services Real-time data quality functionality (like address cleansing, matching) into SPA MDG to support central creation of new master records?

Or using the search functionality here on SCN with the term "mdg ds" or "mdm ds" (if you are looking for NetWeaver MDM related topics) will list you helpful articles as well.

Niels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neils.

Thank you for the immediate response.

I am looking for extraction of data from ECC to MDG Hub .

Need to Integrate with BODS to load data in MDG system, please help in exploring the possibilities and its process.

Extracting data from other operational sources, match against MDG data and prepare non duplicate records (0new master records) to be loaded into the MDG Hub?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help on the above question? I need to upload the data into MDG through BODS. Is there any way?

Thanks,

Dhileepan Nataraj.S