Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Sold-to-Party / VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I have the below issue in VA01.

I have created a customer which has only the necessary info in his master data. When I am in VA01 and especially in the field Sold to Party  I want to put the customer number and after that to have a pop up screen to put all the info (name address etc) of the customer. I have seen that in SAP but I dont know if it is a simple thing to do it by spro or its fully customizing! Please help me!

I attached you a print screen to understand what I am saying!

Thank you guys!!! 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What  understand is ,after entering Sold to party then yo want one pop up box to maintain all data corresponding to that customer right.f not let me know.If yes ,up to me not possible by standard SAP.

Note: I think no need pop up box because you can enter directly in all fields whatever you wanted.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes exactly that I want!! I have a category e.g Retail Customer which I have created in customer master. But this customer is general. I mean I havent put in his master data address/telephone etc cause i want when i am in VA01 to put this customer number and change it each time! Typically i have a customer ID for many customers.  It is not possible in standard sap! right? Can you explain me your note? "I think no need pop up box because you can enter directly in all fields whatever you wanted."

I attached you a print screen to see exactly what i want! (with pop up screen) )Its from another customer category but I dont know how they implemented it.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is possible with with One Time Customer Account Group.

Also if you have one Customer ID (Customer code) for multiple Customer, it qualifies for One Time Customers.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As Jignesh told ,this is possible only with one time a/c group.Please try to create one , one time a/c group and try to create a sales order with that customer.

Note: What i said in my note is ,it is not possible to update what you wanted in va01 because there is no possible way.Please let me know ,what type of account group (a/c) ,there are using and also ask your ABAPer on this .May be ,they have implemented this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys!! this is correct! I have to create an one time customer account. Thank you!!

But I have another question. I have already a customer number which I want to make it one time customer account! Is that possible or I have to create a new one? This customer number belongs to another account group. Can I change it?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have already a customer number which I want to make it one time customer account! Is that possible or I have to create a new one? This customer number belongs to another account group. Can I change it?

Check with which account group,that customer has created by table KNA1 and make check mark "One time a/c " for that a/c.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys!!!! Its everything OK!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis

Check with your sales area,

Master Data and Va01

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Panagiotis,

This is possible with One Time Customer Group in SAP.

Go to T-Code OBD2 & check the One Time Customer Group. Further go to General Data & Address. Now under address expect for Name 1, make all the other fields as Optional entry.

Then create a Sales Order & enter the One time Customer Number, system will give you a pop-up box where you can enter the Customer Name & address details, which will be valid only for the particular Sales Transaction & not effect the Customer master data.

Thanks,