cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd-mm stock reversal process

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a sales order was deleted/archived before consignment stocks (k) were reversed due to an error, which movement type is used to return the stocks?The volume appears on mb52 special stock (e)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carolyne,

How about creating Consignment Pickup order and processing the Return Delivery against the same?? I believe 411K is for vendor consignment and for Customer Consignment it's 'W' so you need to go for 'KA'. For a single step transfer and for urgent stock movements please use MB11 along with 632 movement type. Hope it helps upto some extent. Rest please share your business process so that you should be guided accordingly. Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For posting a sales transaction it as always advisable to follow SD process. Why don't you create a new sale order for consignment pickup in case you want to pick the stock from customer or consignment return in case you want a return of consignment issuance. I don't know the exact process of your compnay but I will advise to follow SD process.

Thank$

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kimathi,

Use the transaction code MB1B and use the movement type 412K for reversal of own stock to consignment stock.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharan

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kimathi,

Try using Movement type 411K -Transfer consignment stock to own and

T code: MB11, MB1B

Regards,

Ajit K Singh