Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRN & J1IEX

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have cancelled GRN but we want to check whether j1IEX cenvat has been cancelled or not. We want to view the cancelled report collectively through invoice number(reference number or document no in one shot). So please confirm which t-code we should refer as we have to tally the G/L balance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sun Riser,

Just by cancelling the GRN the cenvat in J1iex will not reverse. The process of the same is

1. Cancel the GRN

2. Repost the Vendor excise invoice in J1iex with Rejection Code

3. Then cancel the  Vendor excise Invoice through J1iex

Regards

Anupam

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Thanks for the valuable advice. But can you also tell us T-code for checking reversed cenvat collectively in a particular month.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the OSS note 1739912 for the correct process to be followed for GR and Excise

cancelation.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Get the cancelled material document numbers in MBSM transaction.

2. Do J1IEX again with these reversal document as reference and post the excise invoice with rejection code. Now, the excise postings are reversed.

3. Cancel the excise invoice with J1IEX-cancel

Refer the following link for more details. http://scn.sap.com/thread/1243806

Note:

Go to J_1IEXCDTL Table and enter the reversed material doc numbers in the field J_1IRDOC2. and execute to get the list of excise invoices corresponding to the cancelled material docs.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

I went to J_1IEXCDTL Table and but i am not able to find where should i enter the reversed material doc number in the field J_1IRDOC2. Please confirm where should i entry this referring the following screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sun Riser,

Ref Doc 1 or Ref. Doc 2 are the field where you need to enter your reference document number from MIGO

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sun Riser,

Please Use Table J_1IEXCHDR.pass internal document number & year from MIGO.

Check status field.

Regards,

Dishant